House Selling Resources
Free, in-depth guides for home sellers
- written by our experienced team of property experts
Our team of experts have compiled these detailed resources to help guide you, the homeowner, find the best solution for your situation.
Please browse our articles and other resources, and feel free to get in touch if you'd like any further advice and guidance, or if you'd like us to make you an offer on your property.
Selling up in a hurry
If you're contemplating selling your house quickly these pages are for you.
Selling a house with issues
No house is perfect but when it comes time to sell you want to make it as perfect as possible. These guides will help.
- Prevent House Repossession
- Selling a House With Japanese Knotweed
- Selling a House with Mould and Fungi
- Selling a House with Dry Rot
- Selling a House with Non Standard Construction
- Beware! Selling a House With Subsidence
- Flood Damaged Home: To Repair or not Repair?
- Selling a House With Solar Panels
- Problems With Owning an Empty Property (And How To Solve Them)
- Selling a House With Asbestos
- Common Drainage Problems You Should Know About
- Failings of a Kitchen (That Will Knock £1000's Off The Price)
Process and legalities
There are different ways to sell your house. There are also processes that underpin the sale of a house. It's all covered below.
- Private House Sales: Do You Need an Estate Agent?
- A Guide to Choosing The Correct Estate Agent
- Property Auction vs. Private House Sale
- Cash House Buyers: A Better Alternative?
- Conveyancing Process and Fees
- Essential Guide to Wills, Probate and Inheritance
- Property Auction: Is Auctioning Your House a Good Idea?
Can't find what you're looking for? Hopefully we've covered it below.
- What Makes an Unmortgageable Property (And How You Can Fix It)
- Leasehold vs. Freehold: 5 Things We Learnt With a Leasehold Property
- 10 Common Property Disputes (And Their Resolutions)
- 5 Common House Survey Problems
- Improve Your House in Disrepair: A Guide
- Steps to Take to Get Out of Negative Equity
- What To Do If The Housing Chain Fails
- Revamp Your Garden (And Add Value To Your House)
- BISF Houses and their Known Problems
- Faulty Central Heating (Get it Fixed!)
- 6 Types of External Cladding and Their Issues
- Thermal Bridging Problems To Be Aware Of
Can't find what you're looking for?
If you can't find what you're looking for please get in touch - send our team an email on [email protected] and we'll try and add the resource you're looking for.
If you're looking for immediate answers to a property question then feel free to call our team - we're sure we can help.