Selling your property through Auction vs. Estate Agents
Selling your house is rarely straightforward - and that even extends to how you should sell your property. Two of the main ways are selling via Estate Agents, or selling via auction. In this article we compare the advantages and disadvantages of a property auction vs a traditional (estate agent) house sale. Find out which is better for your needs.
- Auctions tend to be faster
- They also give you much more certainty
- You'll likely get the highest price by selling through Estate Agents
Related Articles:Sell My House Fast: Get a formal offer on your home in 24 hours
HOW WE CAN HELP
Selling your home to Yes Homebuyers
- We buy your home directly from you so you can sell your house fast and avoid waiting around to find a buyer on the regular market.
- You can get a "ballpark" offer from us within 5 minutes, a formal offer within 24 hours, and we can complete on the purchase of your home in as little as 2 weeks.
- Our quickest purchase was made within six days.
- We guarantee the price we will pay, unlike some buying platforms who reduce their offer shortly before completion.
- There are no fees or costs involved and we cover all legal fees involved.
- There are no contracts or tie-ins even if you accept an offer, and no viewings to take care of.
About Yes Homebuyers
We can purchase your home from you directly, giving you the easiest, fastest home sale possible.
Contact us for a free valuation and offer. We can buy your home in as little as 14 days.
Browse related articles >>
Browse latest articles
Subscribe to get our team's latest insights & research instantly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time.