Do I have to sign any contracts/are there any tie-ins?
No - there's absolutely nothing to sign with us. You can change your mind and withdraw at any time with no cost.
There's nothing to sign
There's nothing to sign with us for any reason at any point.
This means that if you change your mind then you can freely withdraw from the sale with no fees or penalties.
This keeps you in control throughout - which is the way it should be.
Beware if asked to sign a contract
There's no reason to ask you to sign anything: You're a seller, and we're a buyer. You've accepted our offer, and the solicitors are working through the transaction.
If a buyer is asking you to sign something with them, this should be a major alarm bell and something else is going on - and you should probably head the other way.
What could this be? It could be that they're trying to sign you into an option agreement (aka purchasing agreement) with them. This gives you the downside of a "quick house sale" (the lower price), along with the downside of a traditional home sale (the stress, hassle, and uncertainty).
You should never have to sign a contract.
We'll never ask you to sign anything.
Selling your home with a local estate agent can take a long time, and can be very stressful, uncertain, and frustrating.
Selling to Yes Homebuyers removes the stress, hassle, and uncertainty. We buy your home from you directly, putting you in control, and getting things moving to your timeframes.
We usually say around 14-21 days to allow time for the legal process.
However, we can work faster if you need us to. (We've bought a house in as little as two days before). If you need a quicker sale just let us know.
HOW WE CAN HELP
Selling your home to Yes Homebuyers
- Yes Homebuyers buy your home directly from you so you can sell your house fast and avoid waiting around to find a buyer on the regular market.
- We offer flexible timeframes to suit you and on average, complete a sale within 30 days.
- Yes Homebuyers' quickest completed purchase was made in six days.
- We guarantee the price we will pay, unlike some buying platforms who reduce their offer shortly before completion.
- There are no fees or costs involved and we cover all legal fees involved.
- There are no contracts or tie-ins even if you accept an offer, and no viewings to take care of.
About Yes Homebuyers
We can purchase your home from you directly, giving you the easiest, fastest home sale possible.
Contact us for a free valuation and offer. We can buy your home in as little as 14 days.
Browse latest articles
Subscribe to get our team's latest insights & research instantly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time.