BBC Radio Stoke: Liz Ellis & Matthew Cooper talk property, football, and Euro predictions
We give market commentary when journalists or news outlets approach us directly for comment on specific topics. We share our commentary here too. See below.
This week our Managing Director Matthew Cooper popped up on BBC Radio Stoke to talk property, and recap our recent research into how success for England at the European Championships could mean another boom in house prices. Sounds like a stretch? Check out our interview below.
Check out our interview now. Matt joined Liz this week to talk about how the property market's doing at the moment, including the unprecedented delays that sellers and buyers are being faced with at the moment and a subtle plug for those homeowners looking to skip the long waits and sell their house fast.
Next, they come on to our recent research piece covering how success for England at the Euros could be good news for house prices.
Finally, Matt offers his prediction for the tournament, commits to a high-risk gamble, and they schedule another property market recap after the tournament.
Want to check out the original article?
Check out our research piece here to learn just why England success (or failure) at the Euros could mean a boom (or doom) for the property market.
IN THE NEWS
Browse coverage of this news piece
Our research, guides and commentary are picked up weekly by journalists at national and regional news outlets. See where this one has been covered so far.
A BIT ABOUT US...
Selling your home to Yes Homebuyers
- Yes Homebuyers buy your home directly from you so you can sell your house fast and avoid waiting around to find a buyer on the regular market.
- We offer flexible timeframes to suit you and on average, complete a sale within 30 days.
- Yes Homebuyers' quickest completed purchase was made in six days.
- We guarantee the price we will pay, unlike some buying platforms who reduce their offer shortly before completion.
- There are no fees or costs involved and we cover all legal fees involved.
- There are no contracts or tie-ins even if you accept an offer, and no viewings to take care of.
About Yes Homebuyers
We can purchase your home from you directly, giving you the easiest, fastest home sale possible.
Contact us for a free valuation and offer. We can buy your home in as little as 14 days.
Browse latest articles
Subscribe to get our team's latest insights & research instantly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
See all News, Press Coverage, Commentary & More
Let's get started
"Personal and efficient -
"the best way to sell a house"