News Stories, Data & Research
Latest releases, data and research
About us, what we do, and our story so far.
The Problem We Solve:
- Moving home is consistently ranked in the top 3 most stressful life events
- The average house sale takes between 6-7 months from start to finish
- Over 30% of sales fall through after they’ve been agreed
- This just doesn’t work well for the homeowner who wants a quick, convenient, stress-free sale.
- We made six key changes to the way traditional house sales worked, and 4 key changes to how our competitors work.
- We buy homes directly from sellers in a timeframe to suit them.
- On average we can buy a home within 21 days of a seller contacting us.
- Our fastest purchase completed just 6 days after the seller contacted us.
- We currently buy properties for approx. 80-85% of their full value to be able to cover our costs and make a profit. We aim to increase this in the future as the business grows.
Progress So Far:
- In our first three years (2016-19) we bought over 130 homes, saving our clients over 23,000 days waiting for their homes to sell.
- We’ve re-invested our profits back into our business so we can keep growing, and help more home sellers in the future.
- Our average feedback rating is 5 stars.
- While we're still a young business we're limiting the number of homes we buy - only purchasing from a few clients per month. (We aim to serve hundreds of customers per month in the future)
- We aim to raise standards across the entire property industry by showing that fast, straight-forward home sales with outstanding customer service are possible (even in spite of the many systemic issues in the UK property market).
- In the future we want to deliver fast, convenient home sales at competitive prices to hundreds of home owners per month - and become the "We Buy Any Car" of the home-buying space, with national reach and awareness and outstanding customer service & feedback.
- Founder and Managing Director Matthew Cooper has over 12 years experience in property.
- He has a degree in Finance & Business Economics, and original worked in mortgage lender asset management in the aftermath of the 2008 credit crisis.
Logos, icons and headshots. Click links to download.
Get in touch with James for media enquiries.
James Lockett - Head of PR
Having spent four great years driving in-house PR at Emoov, I’m proud to have helped create a reputation for great PR content securing over 2,000 pieces of broadcast, national, regional and trade coverage on an annual basis.
You can find our recent releases above, but for any other comment or info please get in touch with me.