Can I negotiate on the offer with you?
We always aim to come to you with our best offer. After all, we know that the more we can offer, the more likely you are to be able to accept our offer and move forward.
That said, we want to make sure we're factoring in everything that makes your home special. If you feel we've missed something please let us know. We're happy to take another look and reassess if we've missed something.
Long Answer:Back to FAQs
We generally offer around 80-90% of the full market value.
By buying your home from you at a discount to its full value we’re able to give you a certain, stress-free sale and guarantee you expert support throughout.
You'll also make thousands of pounds worth of cost savings that help offset the lower price. Many of these costs are surprising and are often overlooked when selling.
So although the discount seems substantial at first, a fast sale may cost much less than you think.
Selling your home the traditional way (with an estate agent) will usually get you the highest price, but it can be uncertain, stressful, and drawn-out.
A home sale to Yes Homebuyers guarantees you speed, certainty, convenience, and peace of mind. And for some sellers the lower price is well worth it.
HOW WE CAN HELP
Selling your home to Yes Homebuyers
- Yes Homebuyers buy your home directly from you so you can sell your house fast and avoid waiting around to find a buyer on the regular market.
- We offer flexible timeframes to suit you and on average, complete a sale within 30 days.
- Yes Homebuyers' quickest completed purchase was made in six days.
- We guarantee the price we will pay, unlike some buying platforms who reduce their offer shortly before completion.
- There are no fees or costs involved and we cover all legal fees involved.
- There are no contracts or tie-ins even if you accept an offer, and no viewings to take care of.
About Yes Homebuyers
We can purchase your home from you directly, giving you the easiest, fastest home sale possible.
Contact us for a free valuation and offer. We can buy your home in as little as 14 days.
Browse latest articles
Subscribe to get our team's latest insights & research instantly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time.