Do you buy property in London?
No, unfortunately not. This is for two many reasons:
- Because the average property value is much higher it means the risk on each purchase becomes much higher.
- The London market also behaves much differently to the rest of the UK. This makes accurate valuations more difficult, and the market much more changeable.
We'll update our website if this ever changes. In the mean time, please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Long Answer:Back to FAQs
Selling your home with a local estate agent can take a long time, and can be very stressful, uncertain, and frustrating.
Selling to Yes Homebuyers removes the stress, hassle, and uncertainty. We buy your home from you directly, putting you in control, and getting things moving to your timeframes.
We usually say around 14-21 days to allow time for the legal process.
However, we can work faster if you need us to. (We've bought a house in as little as two days before). If you need a quicker sale just let us know.
HOW WE CAN HELP
Selling your home to Yes Homebuyers
- We buy your home directly from you so you can sell your house fast and avoid waiting around to find a buyer on the regular market.
- You can get a "ballpark" offer from us within 5 minutes, a formal offer within 24 hours, and we can complete on the purchase of your home in as little as 2 weeks.
- Our quickest purchase was made within six days.
- We guarantee the price we will pay, unlike some buying platforms who reduce their offer shortly before completion.
- There are no fees or costs involved and we cover all legal fees involved.
- There are no contracts or tie-ins even if you accept an offer, and no viewings to take care of.
About Yes Homebuyers
We can purchase your home from you directly, giving you the easiest, fastest home sale possible.
Contact us for a free valuation and offer. We can buy your home in as little as 14 days.
Browse latest articles
Subscribe to get our team's latest insights & research instantly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time.