How do I know you won't undervalue my home?
We’re here to buy property – we have the funds available to buy, and we want to buy as many houses as possible.
If our valuations are unrealistically low then very few customers will want to accept our offer, and we'll be worse off as a business.
Our valuation process is set up to build a true picture of what your home is worth, so that we can make you our best possible offer.
After all, if our offer is too low, you can just reject it and walk away at no cost, and we lose the business.
Long Answer:Back to FAQs
There are 3 main steps:
- First we gather information from you about your home.
- Next we complete thorough online research using sophisticated valuation tools.
- Finally, we instruct two local estate agents to visit your home and give their feedback.
Once we have all the feedback we can make our offer. This usually all takes place within as little as a couple of days.
Once we've gathered all this information we spend time assessing it to establish our valuation. We can then determine our offer.
HOW WE CAN HELP
Selling your home to Yes Homebuyers
- Yes Homebuyers buy your home directly from you so you can sell your house fast and avoid waiting around to find a buyer on the regular market.
- We offer flexible timeframes to suit you and on average, complete a sale within 30 days.
- Yes Homebuyers' quickest completed purchase was made in six days.
- We guarantee the price we will pay, unlike some buying platforms who reduce their offer shortly before completion.
- There are no fees or costs involved and we cover all legal fees involved.
- There are no contracts or tie-ins even if you accept an offer, and no viewings to take care of.
About Yes Homebuyers
We can purchase your home from you directly, giving you the easiest, fastest home sale possible.
Contact us for a free valuation and offer. We can buy your home in as little as 14 days.
Browse latest articles
Subscribe to get our team's latest insights & research instantly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time.