How long does the valuation take?
We can often make you an offer in as little as 48 hours. It does depend on availability but it very rarely takes more than 5 or 6 days.
Step 1 (desktop valuation) happens on the same day
We can usually make you an offer in as little as 48 hours - but it can take longer depending on availability.
The first thing we do is a "desktop valuation". This is online research. We use sophisticated tools and go quite in-depth - so it does take some time. But it almost always happens on the same day we speak with you.
Once we've finished this online research we're able to give you a rough idea of what our offer may eventually be. (We call this the "ballpark offer").
If the ballpark is miles away from where you need it to be then there's no need to go any further - it's all sorted on the same day.
Step 2 (estate agent valuations) can take slightly longer (depending on availability)
If you're happy with the ballpark offer then the next part is to get the local estate agents out to your home.
This is where small delays can sometimes creep in. Sometimes you may not have availability to meet the agents at your home to let them in, and sometimes the estate agents might be booked up. (For example if it's a busy time for them, or if they've got people off sick or on holiday).
This can be a small delay when availability doesn't line up nicely, but we can often work with the agents and get them to rearrange appointments to fit you in sooner.
No delays once we have the feedback
This is really the only part of the process where we're reliable on outside parties, so as soon as the valuations have taken place and we've received the agents' feedback, we can pick up the pace again and get things moving. We'll have an offer with you within 24 hours of receiving the valuation feedback.
There are 3 main steps:
- First we gather information from you about your home.
- Next we complete thorough online research using sophisticated valuation tools.
- Finally, we instruct two local estate agents to visit your home and give their feedback.
Once we have all the feedback we can make our offer. This usually all takes place within as little as a couple of days.
Once we've gathered all this information we spend time assessing it to establish our valuation. We can then determine our offer.
HOW WE CAN HELP
Selling your home to Yes Homebuyers
- We buy your home directly from you so you can sell your house fast and avoid waiting around to find a buyer on the regular market.
- You can get a "ballpark" offer from us within 5 minutes, a formal offer within 24 hours, and we can complete on the purchase of your home in as little as 2 weeks.
- Our quickest purchase was made within six days.
- We guarantee the price we will pay, unlike some buying platforms who reduce their offer shortly before completion.
- There are no fees or costs involved and we cover all legal fees involved.
- There are no contracts or tie-ins even if you accept an offer, and no viewings to take care of.
About Yes Homebuyers
We can purchase your home from you directly, giving you the easiest, fastest home sale possible.
Contact us for a free valuation and offer. We can buy your home in as little as 14 days.
Browse latest articles
Subscribe to get our team's latest insights & research instantly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time.