How long have Yes Homebuyers been around for?
Long Answer:Back to FAQs
Selling your home with a local estate agent can take a long time, and can be very stressful, uncertain, and frustrating.
Selling to Yes Homebuyers removes the stress, hassle, and uncertainty. We buy your home from you directly, putting you in control, and getting things moving to your timeframes.
We usually say around 14-21 days to allow time for the legal process.
However, we can work faster if you need us to. (We've bought a house in as little as two days before). If you need a quicker sale just let us know.
No - there's absolutely nothing to sign with us. You can change your mind and withdraw at any time with no cost.
HOW WE CAN HELP
Selling your home to Yes Homebuyers
- We buy your home directly from you so you can sell your house fast and avoid waiting around to find a buyer on the regular market.
- You can get a "ballpark" offer from us within 5 minutes, a formal offer within 24 hours, and we can complete on the purchase of your home in as little as 2 weeks.
- Our quickest purchase was made within six days.
- We guarantee the price we will pay, unlike some buying platforms who reduce their offer shortly before completion.
- There are no fees or costs involved and we cover all legal fees involved.
- There are no contracts or tie-ins even if you accept an offer, and no viewings to take care of.
About Yes Homebuyers
We can purchase your home from you directly, giving you the easiest, fastest home sale possible.
Contact us for a free valuation and offer. We can buy your home in as little as 14 days.
Browse latest articles
Subscribe to get our team's latest insights & research instantly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time.