Is the valuation free?
Yes, the valuation is free. At Yes Homebuyers there are no fees whatsoever. You should never pay for a valuation.
The valuation is free (there are no costs at all)
We don’t charge a penny for the valuation or to make you an offer, and if you aren’t happy with the price we end up offering then you’re under no obligation to accept it. You can just reject our offer. No harm done.
Never pay a company for a valuation
Some companies do charge for a valuation – sometimes as much as £1,000. Beware of companies who charge for valuations in this way, as it is often actually their main source of income. They might charge you a fortune (as much as £1,000) for a valuation and then make you a ridiculous offer that you’d never ever accept.
This is great for them! They've earned a hefty fee for doing very little work, but you’ve lost the money you paid for the valuation and you're no better off.
A valuation isn't a costly exercise for a business to do. So if someone's charging you for it, you really need to ask why.
In summary... You've got nothing to lose with us
The valuation is free, so if you're thinking about it just get in touch.
It won't cost you anything, and If we can’t make you the offer you want you just reject it.
At the very least we guarantee you some helpful free advice - so there's no harm getting in touch.
There are 3 main steps:
- First we gather information from you about your home.
- Next we complete thorough online research using sophisticated valuation tools.
- Finally, we instruct two local estate agents to visit your home and give their feedback.
Once we have all the feedback we can make our offer. This usually all takes place within as little as a couple of days.
Once we've gathered all this information we spend time assessing it to establish our valuation. We can then determine our offer.
No. There's no contract or any tie-in or any kind. We're just a buyer making you an offer. If you aren't happy with it, simply reject it.
We can often make you an offer in as little as 48 hours. It does depend on availability but it very rarely takes more than 5 or 6 days.
HOW WE CAN HELP
Selling your home to Yes Homebuyers
- We buy your home directly from you so you can sell your house fast and avoid waiting around to find a buyer on the regular market.
- You can get a "ballpark" offer from us within 5 minutes, a formal offer within 24 hours, and we can complete on the purchase of your home in as little as 2 weeks.
- Our quickest purchase was made within six days.
- We guarantee the price we will pay, unlike some buying platforms who reduce their offer shortly before completion.
- There are no fees or costs involved and we cover all legal fees involved.
- There are no contracts or tie-ins even if you accept an offer, and no viewings to take care of.
About Yes Homebuyers
We can purchase your home from you directly, giving you the easiest, fastest home sale possible.
Contact us for a free valuation and offer. We can buy your home in as little as 14 days.
Browse latest articles
Subscribe to get our team's latest insights & research instantly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
See all News, Press Coverage, Commentary & More
Subscribe to our mailing list:
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Let's get started
"Personal and efficient -
"the best way to sell a house"