What are the Enquiries?
After you've returned your initial documents there's normally not much else you need to do. Sometimes though your solicitor will send you some "Enquiries" to answer.
These are just basic questions about the property - you'll answer them either over the phone or by email/post. They're all in plain English and tend to be very straight-forward.
When our solicitors receive the contract pack from yours they’ll work through the legal documents and will may ask your solicitor a few additional questions about the property. These are the Enquiries.
In most cases your solicitor will be able to reply to these without consulting with you first.
Sometimes though your solicitor will call you to get a few answers from you over the phone, or will send you an email or a letter and ask you to send your replies back.
It's all in plain English
These will only ever be simple questions about your home, asked in layman’s terms. (No technical solicitor jargon or anything like that).
You don’t need to be a solicitor to get through these - they're really straight-forward.
Ourselves and both solicitors will make this part of the process as smooth as possible, and help make sure there are no hold-ups.
It usually takes 14-21 days between when you accept our offer, and completion taking place. (Much less than the 2-3 months it usually takes)
If you'd like more time (or if you need your sale faster than 14-21 days) then speak with our team. Our job is to complete on a date to suit you.
Many customers want longer in between to get their other plans in place - this is absolutely fine. And some customers want a faster sale. Speak with us if you do need a very fast sale - we can probably speed up our usual process if you really need.
You'll have a single point of contact. It's their job to oversee the sale and make sure it happens in your timeframes. They'll keep you updated throughout, and you can call or email them any time.
HOW WE CAN HELP
Selling your home to Yes Homebuyers
- Yes Homebuyers buy your home directly from you so you can sell your house fast and avoid waiting around to find a buyer on the regular market.
- We offer flexible timeframes to suit you and on average, complete a sale within 30 days.
- Yes Homebuyers' quickest completed purchase was made in six days.
- We guarantee the price we will pay, unlike some buying platforms who reduce their offer shortly before completion.
- There are no fees or costs involved and we cover all legal fees involved.
- There are no contracts or tie-ins even if you accept an offer, and no viewings to take care of.
About Yes Homebuyers
We can purchase your home from you directly, giving you the easiest, fastest home sale possible.
Contact us for a free valuation and offer. We can buy your home in as little as 14 days.
Browse latest articles
Subscribe to get our team's latest insights & research instantly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time.