What is a Memorandum of Sale?
The Memorandum of Sale (MOS) is the document that "launches" the whole sale process. It says who you are as the seller, who we are as the buyer, the property that's changing hands, and who each of our solicitors are. Everyone involved gets a copy, and then begins work on the sale.
What is it?
The Memorandum of Sale (MOS) says who you are as the seller, who we are as the buyer, the property that's changing hands, and who each of our solicitors are.
It also outlines the completion date we're working towards.
Everyone involved gets sent a copy, and at that point the sale is officially "agreed" - meaning solicitors will start work.
What does a Memorandum of Sale look like?
It contains all the information listed above neatly laid out on our headed paper. This is so everyone knows who's who, and the solicitors know how to contact each other. (We'll be adding a copy here soon so you can see an example).
It usually takes 14-21 days between when you accept our offer, and completion taking place. (Much less than the 2-3 months it usually takes)
If you'd like more time (or if you need your sale faster than 14-21 days) then speak with our team. Our job is to complete on a date to suit you.
Many customers want longer in between to get their other plans in place - this is absolutely fine. And some customers want a faster sale. Speak with us if you do need a very fast sale - we can probably speed up our usual process if you really need.
You'll have a single point of contact. It's their job to oversee the sale and make sure it happens in your timeframes. They'll keep you updated throughout, and you can call or email them any time.
HOW WE CAN HELP
Selling your home to Yes Homebuyers
- Yes Homebuyers buy your home directly from you so you can sell your house fast and avoid waiting around to find a buyer on the regular market.
- We offer flexible timeframes to suit you and on average, complete a sale within 30 days.
- Yes Homebuyers' quickest completed purchase was made in six days.
- We guarantee the price we will pay, unlike some buying platforms who reduce their offer shortly before completion.
- There are no fees or costs involved and we cover all legal fees involved.
- There are no contracts or tie-ins even if you accept an offer, and no viewings to take care of.
About Yes Homebuyers
We can purchase your home from you directly, giving you the easiest, fastest home sale possible.
Contact us for a free valuation and offer. We can buy your home in as little as 14 days.
Browse latest articles
Subscribe to get our team's latest insights & research instantly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time.