Why do you use local estate agents in your valuation?
We use local estate agents for two reasons.
- They're independent - which means an impartial valuation.
- The best estate agents know their local area better than anyone.
Having the knowledge of local experts is crucial to help ensure our valuations are accurate all across the country. Better valuation feedback means more accurate valuations, which means more confidence in the valuation. This ultimately means we can make you a higher offer.
Long Answer:Back to FAQs
There are 3 main steps:
- First we gather information from you about your home.
- Next we complete thorough online research using sophisticated valuation tools.
- Finally, we instruct two local estate agents to visit your home and give their feedback.
Once we have all the feedback we can make our offer. This usually all takes place within as little as a couple of days.
Once we've gathered all this information we spend time assessing it to establish our valuation. We can then determine our offer.
HOW WE CAN HELP
Selling your home to Yes Homebuyers
- We buy your home directly from you so you can sell your house fast and avoid waiting around to find a buyer on the regular market.
- You can get a "ballpark" offer from us within 5 minutes, a formal offer within 24 hours, and we can complete on the purchase of your home in as little as 2 weeks.
- Our quickest purchase was made within six days.
- We guarantee the price we will pay, unlike some buying platforms who reduce their offer shortly before completion.
- There are no fees or costs involved and we cover all legal fees involved.
- There are no contracts or tie-ins even if you accept an offer, and no viewings to take care of.
About Yes Homebuyers
We can purchase your home from you directly, giving you the easiest, fastest home sale possible.
Contact us for a free valuation and offer. We can buy your home in as little as 14 days.
Browse latest articles
Subscribe to get our team's latest insights & research instantly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time.