After I accept your offer will I deal with one person, or a call centre?
You'll have a single point of contact. It's their job to oversee the sale and make sure it happens in your timeframes. They'll keep you updated throughout, and you can call or email them any time.
Sales Progression - a crucial but overlooked role
The person you'll be assigned is basically a "Sales Progression Manager". (So named because they manage the progression of the sale).
This person is crucial.
Why is sales progression crucial?
Property sales are complicated:
- There are lots of things going on at once;
- There are lots of people involved who all need to be doing things;
- Everyone wants (and needs) to know what everyone else is doing too;
- And everyone needs to know who's waiting on what.
The Sales Progression Manager is the person in the middle who knits it all together.
They make sure that things keep moving, that no one drops the ball, and that everyone's kept informed.
That includes you. Your Sales Progressor Manager will be your best friend throughout the sale. They'll keep you informed, and if you're ever unsure of anything they'll be the one to help you get sorted, and keep things moving.
The sales progression manager will be your main point of contact throughout your sale to us. Our Sales Progression Managers are outstanding. We don't have a business without being able to buy houses quickly - so they're the best.
They'll be the one who makes sure we keep on track throughout the sale, and that we hit your target completion date.
It usually takes 14-21 days between when you accept our offer, and completion taking place. (Much less than the 2-3 months it usually takes)
If you'd like more time (or if you need your sale faster than 14-21 days) then speak with our team. Our job is to complete on a date to suit you.
Many customers want longer in between to get their other plans in place - this is absolutely fine. And some customers want a faster sale. Speak with us if you do need a very fast sale - we can probably speed up our usual process if you really need.
HOW WE CAN HELP
Selling your home to Yes Homebuyers
- We buy your home directly from you so you can sell your house fast and avoid waiting around to find a buyer on the regular market.
- You can get a "ballpark" offer from us within 5 minutes, a formal offer within 24 hours, and we can complete on the purchase of your home in as little as 2 weeks.
- Our quickest purchase was made within six days.
- We guarantee the price we will pay, unlike some buying platforms who reduce their offer shortly before completion.
- There are no fees or costs involved and we cover all legal fees involved.
- There are no contracts or tie-ins even if you accept an offer, and no viewings to take care of.
About Yes Homebuyers
We can purchase your home from you directly, giving you the easiest, fastest home sale possible.
Contact us for a free valuation and offer. We can buy your home in as little as 14 days.
Browse latest articles
Subscribe to get our team's latest insights & research instantly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time.