How much profit will Yes Homebuyers make from buying my home?
Approximately £6,000 per property after all direct costs and overheads are paid.
Net profit per transaction
Our net profit is usually around £6,000 per property.
It varies based on how accurate the valuation was, and how much the costs ended up amounting to.
Typical transaction - the percentages
In a typical transaction we purchase a property at around 83% of its full value. Our costs typically amount to 8-12% of the property's value.
This leaves a profit of around 5-9% before overheads are subtracted (for example staff, office space, marketing costs, etc).
We try to be as transparent as possible with our figures and are happy to share how our business works financially. You can read more by following the links below.
Selling your home with a local estate agent can take a long time, and can be very stressful, uncertain, and frustrating.
Selling to Yes Homebuyers removes the stress, hassle, and uncertainty. We buy your home from you directly, putting you in control, and getting things moving to your timeframes.
We usually say around 14-21 days to allow time for the legal process.
However, we can work faster if you need us to. (We've bought a house in as little as two days before). If you need a quicker sale just let us know.
HOW WE CAN HELP
Selling your home to Yes Homebuyers
- Yes Homebuyers buy your home directly from you so you can sell your house fast and avoid waiting around to find a buyer on the regular market.
- We offer flexible timeframes to suit you and on average, complete a sale within 30 days.
- Yes Homebuyers' quickest completed purchase was made in six days.
- We guarantee the price we will pay, unlike some buying platforms who reduce their offer shortly before completion.
- There are no fees or costs involved and we cover all legal fees involved.
- There are no contracts or tie-ins even if you accept an offer, and no viewings to take care of.
About Yes Homebuyers
We can purchase your home from you directly, giving you the easiest, fastest home sale possible.
Contact us for a free valuation and offer. We can buy your home in as little as 14 days.
Browse latest articles
Subscribe to get our team's latest insights & research instantly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time.