What if I don't want to accept your offer?
That’s fine - you simply reject our offer. We'll always give you the best advice we can anyway, and we'll always be here if you change your mind.
(There's no cost to get an offer either, so you won't have lost anything).
There's no obligation
That’s fine - you simply reject our offer. Our valuation is done at no cost to you and with no obligation. If we can’t make an offer that you’re happy to accept then you simply reject it and walk away.
If that ends up being the case then at the very least we guarantee you some helpful advice. Having another opinion on what the property is likely worth can only be helpful as well.
Our door's always open
If you do decide to reject our offer it’s worth bearing in mind that our offer stands for 30 days, and even after 30 days we'll still want to buy your home. (We'll just need to check nothing major has changed in the local market before re-confirming our offer).
This means that if you reject our offer then change your mind later, you can get back in touch and we’ll still be happy to buy your home.
We generally offer around 80-90% of the full market value.
By buying your home from you at a discount to its full value we’re able to give you a certain, stress-free sale and guarantee you expert support throughout.
You'll also make thousands of pounds worth of cost savings that help offset the lower price. Many of these costs are surprising and are often overlooked when selling.
So although the discount seems substantial at first, a fast sale may cost much less than you think.
Selling your home the traditional way (with an estate agent) will usually get you the highest price, but it can be uncertain, stressful, and drawn-out.
A home sale to Yes Homebuyers guarantees you speed, certainty, convenience, and peace of mind. And for some sellers the lower price is well worth it.
HOW WE CAN HELP
Selling your home to Yes Homebuyers
- Yes Homebuyers buy your home directly from you so you can sell your house fast and avoid waiting around to find a buyer on the regular market.
- We offer flexible timeframes to suit you and on average, complete a sale within 30 days.
- Yes Homebuyers' quickest completed purchase was made in six days.
- We guarantee the price we will pay, unlike some buying platforms who reduce their offer shortly before completion.
- There are no fees or costs involved and we cover all legal fees involved.
- There are no contracts or tie-ins even if you accept an offer, and no viewings to take care of.
About Yes Homebuyers
We can purchase your home from you directly, giving you the easiest, fastest home sale possible.
Contact us for a free valuation and offer. We can buy your home in as little as 14 days.
Browse latest articles
Subscribe to get our team's latest insights & research instantly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time.