Which parts of the UK do you buy property in?
We buy all over England and Wales, the only exception is London. Unfortunately we do not currently purchase property in London.
See the full answer to see how location may affect our offer.
We buy property all over England and Wales, with the exception of London.
However, our offers are likely to vary based on location.
Location has a huge impact on our offers.
As you may have read from other FAQs or elsewhere on our website, we'll generally offer you around 80-90% of your home's value. Purchasing your home at a discount in this way allows us to offer you a certain, convenient sale, arrange it to fit your timeframes, guarantee you expert support throughout, and allow the company to make a profit.
However, it can sometimes be more (or less) than those 80-90% figures.
How does location affect the percentage you'll offer?
The biggest factor here is risk. Purchasing property all across the country can be a risky business, and unfortunately risk levels increase in some areas. This is because:
- Houses are more expensive in some areas (for example, house prices tend to be higher in the South). This increases the risk to the company (it's akin to putting more eggs in one basket)
- Houses are less saleable in some areas (for example, homes tend to take longer to sell in very rural areas). This also increases the risk.
This means that even if your home is highly desirable, it might make it more risky for us. This doesn't take anything away from your home - it may just make us less of a good fit as your buyer.
Examples of location affecting our offer
A couple of examples. These are just two examples but hopefully they demonstrate how we price and population density can affect our offer:
- Properties in the South can be more expensive (more eggs in one basket), and prices can be more volatile too (bigger gains and falls, depending on the economy and the housing market).
- Properties in very rural areas (such as the Welsh Valleys for example) have fewer potential buyers - just because rural areas are more sparsely populated. (Ironically this is one of the things that really adds to their appeal - but it makes them slightly more difficult to sell - which ends up making it more risky for us as an acquisition company).
How much will we offer for your home?
The obvious next question is how much will we offer on a home in your area? It's hard to give a good idea without looking at your exact location and area. The good news is our team are experts at this.
If you're interested in selling your home to us then we recommend getting in touch.
Our team can assess your property and area online, and quickly give you a good idea of what we may be able to pay (we call this the "Ballpark offer").
If the ballpark figure works for you then we can move forward to Valuation and then make you a formal offer. (Obviously if it doesn't work for you, there's no harm done).
If you'd like an easy, quick and convenient sale, we'd love to buy your home. Get in touch.
Selling your home with a local estate agent can take a long time, and can be very stressful, uncertain, and frustrating.
Selling to Yes Homebuyers removes the stress, hassle, and uncertainty. We buy your home from you directly, putting you in control, and getting things moving to your timeframes.
We usually say around 14-21 days to allow time for the legal process.
However, we can work faster if you need us to. (We've bought a house in as little as two days before). If you need a quicker sale just let us know.
HOW WE CAN HELP
Selling your home to Yes Homebuyers
- Yes Homebuyers buy your home directly from you so you can sell your house fast and avoid waiting around to find a buyer on the regular market.
- We offer flexible timeframes to suit you and on average, complete a sale within 30 days.
- Yes Homebuyers' quickest completed purchase was made in six days.
- We guarantee the price we will pay, unlike some buying platforms who reduce their offer shortly before completion.
- There are no fees or costs involved and we cover all legal fees involved.
- There are no contracts or tie-ins even if you accept an offer, and no viewings to take care of.
About Yes Homebuyers
We can purchase your home from you directly, giving you the easiest, fastest home sale possible.
Contact us for a free valuation and offer. We can buy your home in as little as 14 days.
Browse latest articles
Subscribe to get our team's latest insights & research instantly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time.