We start by establishing the value of your home
When we go through our valuation process (which is fast and free) we're trying to establish what its full value is.
Our offer is then at a discount to its full value. (Remember that you’ll make some significant cost savings that help offset the lower price).
Why sell your home for less than full value?
By buying your home for less than its full value we're able to give you:
- An easy, certain, stress-free sale
- Completion date that you choose
- And expert support throughout
- ... While also making a profit.
What do we do once we've purchased your home?
We eventually make our profit either by either:
- Reselling - We step into your shoes as the new seller and try to sell the property for closer to its full value (effectively taking on the stress, hassle and uncertainty you were hoping to avoid!). Or;
- Holding - We renovate and furnish the property then rent it out; adding it to our rental portfolio and holding onto it as an investment.
Selling your home with a local estate agent can take a long time, and can be very stressful, uncertain, and frustrating.
Selling to Yes Homebuyers removes the stress, hassle, and uncertainty. We buy your home from you directly, putting you in control, and getting things moving to your timeframes.
We usually say around 14-21 days to allow time for the legal process.
However, we can work faster if you need us to. (We've bought a house in as little as two days before). If you need a quicker sale just let us know.