Will my solicitor do an ID check?
Yes - your solicitor will ask you for photo ID (passport or driving license), and proof of address (council tax bill, utility bill etc).
All solicitors do this to help prevent money laundering and identity theft.
Proof of Identify and Anti-Money-Laundering (AML) Checks
Your solicitor will ask you for photo ID (such as passport or driving license), and some proof of address (for example utility bill, bank statement, council tax bill etc).
What if I don't have those documents?
If you don't have photo ID or proof of your address for genuine reasons (for example you've never had a driving license, and your passport has expired), then the solicitor can talk you through alternative steps.
Discuss this with our team and we can help guide you through the process and try to avoid any hold-ups.
It usually takes 14-21 days between when you accept our offer, and completion taking place. (Much less than the 2-3 months it usually takes)
If you'd like more time (or if you need your sale faster than 14-21 days) then speak with our team. Our job is to complete on a date to suit you.
Many customers want longer in between to get their other plans in place - this is absolutely fine. And some customers want a faster sale. Speak with us if you do need a very fast sale - we can probably speed up our usual process if you really need.
You'll have a single point of contact. It's their job to oversee the sale and make sure it happens in your timeframes. They'll keep you updated throughout, and you can call or email them any time.
HOW WE CAN HELP
Selling your home to Yes Homebuyers
- We buy your home directly from you so you can sell your house fast and avoid waiting around to find a buyer on the regular market.
- You can get a "ballpark" offer from us within 5 minutes, a formal offer within 24 hours, and we can complete on the purchase of your home in as little as 2 weeks.
- Our quickest purchase was made within six days.
- We guarantee the price we will pay, unlike some buying platforms who reduce their offer shortly before completion.
- There are no fees or costs involved and we cover all legal fees involved.
- There are no contracts or tie-ins even if you accept an offer, and no viewings to take care of.
About Yes Homebuyers
We can purchase your home from you directly, giving you the easiest, fastest home sale possible.
Contact us for a free valuation and offer. We can buy your home in as little as 14 days.
Browse latest articles
Subscribe to get our team's latest insights & research instantly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time.