Commentary: Halifax HPI shows UK property market buckling under pressure of Government initiatives
We give market commentary when journalists or news outlets approach us directly for comment on specific topics. We share our commentary here too. See below.
Yet further record rates of house price growth might seem like good news on the face of it, but this is far from the case. The UK property market is currently buckling under the pressure of yet another Government initiative to artificially fuel demand, without as much as a thought as to addressing supply.
Yet further record rates of house price growth might seem like good news on the face of it, but this is far from the case. The UK property market is currently buckling under the pressure of yet another Government initiative to artificially fuel demand, without as much as a thought of addressing supply.
Not only this, but many sales are hanging in the balance due to a considerable market backlog which has added further uncertainty to an already archaic and unpredictable transaction process. Here at Yes Homebuyers, we've seen record levels of enquiries for our sell my house fast service. This reflects the frustration of sellers, and the level of demand for an alternative means of sale.
These aren’t the foundations of a strong and stable housing market and come the end of the stamp duty holiday, we can expect the gloss to come off quickly... Revealing what is likely to be a considerable mess.
See full release from Halifax here: https://www.halifax.co.uk/media-centre/house-price-index.html
IN THE NEWS
Browse coverage of this news piece
Our research, guides and commentary are picked up weekly by journalists at national and regional news outlets. See where this one has been covered so far.
A BIT ABOUT US...
Selling your home to Yes Homebuyers
- Yes Homebuyers buy your home directly from you so you can sell your house fast and avoid waiting around to find a buyer on the regular market.
- We offer flexible timeframes to suit you and on average, complete a sale within 30 days.
- Yes Homebuyers' quickest completed purchase was made in six days.
- We guarantee the price we will pay, unlike some buying platforms who reduce their offer shortly before completion.
- There are no fees or costs involved and we cover all legal fees involved.
- There are no contracts or tie-ins even if you accept an offer, and no viewings to take care of.
About Yes Homebuyers
We can purchase your home from you directly, giving you the easiest, fastest home sale possible.
Contact us for a free valuation and offer. We can buy your home in as little as 14 days.
Browse latest articles
Subscribe to get our team's latest insights & research instantly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
See all News, Press Coverage, Commentary & More
Let's get started
"Personal and efficient -
"the best way to sell a house"