Lasting Power of Attorney and Probate: Guide to Selling a Property That Isn't Yours
Selling a home on behalf of another person is not as straightforward as selling your own home. Whether that person is still alive or has passed on, there are a number of legal steps you will need to take before you can proceed with a sale.
Fortunately, there is plenty of advice out there to guide you, with Government websites walking you step by step through many of the processes.
In this article, we’ll take a look at how to proceed with selling a house for someone else, and what you are required to do, by law, under different circumstances.
Related Articles:Sell My House Fast: Get a formal offer on your home in 24 hours
HOW WE CAN HELP
Selling your home to Yes Homebuyers
- We buy your home directly from you so you can sell your house fast and avoid waiting around to find a buyer on the regular market.
- You can get a "ballpark" offer from us within 5 minutes, a formal offer within 24 hours, and we can complete on the purchase of your home in as little as 2 weeks.
- Our quickest purchase was made within six days.
- We guarantee the price we will pay, unlike some buying platforms who reduce their offer shortly before completion.
- There are no fees or costs involved and we cover all legal fees involved.
- There are no contracts or tie-ins even if you accept an offer, and no viewings to take care of.
About Yes Homebuyers
We can purchase your home from you directly, giving you the easiest, fastest home sale possible.
Contact us for a free valuation and offer. We can buy your home in as little as 14 days.
Browse related articles >>
Browse latest articles
Subscribe to get our team's latest insights & research instantly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time.