What if my circumstances change and I don't need to sell any more?
Yes. Because we don't use any contracts or tie-ins you can withdraw from the sale at any time with no costs or penalties.
No contracts or tie-ins
You can withdraw from the sale to us at any point. This is because we don't use any contracts or tie-ins. This keeps you in control throughout the process, and means there will be no costs or penalties if you decide to withdraw.
This is really, really important. Many other "house-buying" companies do use contracts to tie you in.
We've written about it at length in a couple of places:
- About "We Buy Any House Companies" (what to look out for)
- FAQ: Do you use contracts or tie-ins? (and why do other companies?)
So I can withdraw with no cost or penalty. Is there anything else to be aware of?
Not in terms of costs to Yes Homebuyers. However, if you chose to use your own solicitor (as opposed to one we recommend), then you may end up with some cancellation fees for them. Unfortunately this is not in our control.
If you do want to use your own solicitor rather than one of the solicitors we recommend, then we suggest making sure you find one who works on a "no sale, no fee" basis. These solicitors do not charge fees if you withdraw from the sale - so it's worth bearing in mind if you're shopping around.
All the solicitors we recommend already work on a no-sale-no-fee basis, so if you decided to go with one of those you'll have nothing to worry about.
It usually takes 14-21 days between when you accept our offer, and completion taking place. (Much less than the 2-3 months it usually takes)
If you'd like more time (or if you need your sale faster than 14-21 days) then speak with our team. Our job is to complete on a date to suit you.
Many customers want longer in between to get their other plans in place - this is absolutely fine. And some customers want a faster sale. Speak with us if you do need a very fast sale - we can probably speed up our usual process if you really need.
You'll have a single point of contact. It's their job to oversee the sale and make sure it happens in your timeframes. They'll keep you updated throughout, and you can call or email them any time.
HOW WE CAN HELP
Selling your home to Yes Homebuyers
- We buy your home directly from you so you can sell your house fast and avoid waiting around to find a buyer on the regular market.
- You can get a "ballpark" offer from us within 5 minutes, a formal offer within 24 hours, and we can complete on the purchase of your home in as little as 2 weeks.
- Our quickest purchase was made within six days.
- We guarantee the price we will pay, unlike some buying platforms who reduce their offer shortly before completion.
- There are no fees or costs involved and we cover all legal fees involved.
- There are no contracts or tie-ins even if you accept an offer, and no viewings to take care of.
About Yes Homebuyers
We can purchase your home from you directly, giving you the easiest, fastest home sale possible.
Contact us for a free valuation and offer. We can buy your home in as little as 14 days.
Browse latest articles
Subscribe to get our team's latest insights & research instantly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time.